Note:Please download and install the font before viewing book
The series of science textbooks titled has been COMPACT SCIENCE developed to
cater to the science curriculum of classes 3–8 to enable to learn about the world of
science in an innovative and interesting manner.
The salient features of the books 6 – 8 are:
- The textual matter is written in an easy-to-understand language and is supported with colourful and accurate pictures.
- Science Vocabulary given at the first page of each chapter provides a clear understanding of unfamiliar terms.
- The myriad of Activities in each chapter aids in the concept of learning by doing.
- Interesting information pertaining to each topic dealt with has been added as Beyond the Horizon.
- Checkpoint section is meant for quick response to the concepts just learnt.
- Let’s Drill Our Skills section at the end of each chapter contains a variety of questions for evaluating the knowledge gained by students. There are separate sections for HOTS and Learning by Doing activities.
- Let’s Memorise at the end of each chapter provides flowcharts for quick revision of main concepts dealt with in the chapter.
- Click the Link provides web links related to the topics to help student explore the related information.
- Each book is supported by Exhaustive Digital Content for teachers containing:
(i) Lesson Plans (ii) Book Solution (iii) NCERT Book Solution (iv) Worksheets
(v) Activities & Projects (vi) Lab Experiments (vii) Test Papers (viii) Test Generator