Note:Please download and install the font before viewing book
VIBRANT WORLD (Part 1–5) is a series of five books meant for classes 1–5. This innovative series will not only make the process of learning enjoyable for the children but also create an abiding interest in the subject.
Salient features of the series are:
- Simple and lucid text accompanied by attractive illustrations and a modern layout to stimulate imagination and interest.
- Gear Up in the beginning of each lesson motivates the learners to study the lesson concerned with greater interest.
- Checkpoint section is meant for quick response to the concepts just learnt.
- Did you know section provides interesting information beyond the text.
- New Terms to Know section (Books 3–5) provides clear understanding of unfamiliar terms.
- Things to Remember summarises the main points of the lesson.
- Exercises are divided into three parts in Books 3–5:
(a) Oral Assignment: This part includes oral questions such as true/false, one-word answers, etc.
(b) Written Assignment: This part includes MCQs, fill in the blanks, short answer questions, long answer questions, etc.
(c) Think Tank: This section includes HOTS Questions, puzzles/quizzes, activities, map practice, projects and Life Skills.
- Weblinks refer to sites on which children can find more information beyond the text.
- Periodic Test Papers and Model Test Paper comprehensively evaluate the child's level of understanding.
- Teacher's Resource Manuals would prove to be of immense help to teachers. They contain comprehensive lesson plans of each chapter of the book. Worksheets help to practise the concepts taught in the books.